Employment Disputes? …. The data doesn’t lie.
- Emails, documents and computer activity
- Social Media Instant Messages and Chats
- Material that violates terms of employment
- Activities that violate terms of employment
Preserve Your Evidence
We will assist you in determining what devices could potentially contain evidence. Here is a list of the major data collectors.
- External Hard Drives
- Cell Phone/Smart Phones
- USB Memory devices
- Cell Phone Tracking and Historical Data
- Cell phone tracking data can at times provide very powerful hard evidence. When the data points to a geographic area, this can be very compelling information.
- User History and Timeline Analysis
- Frequently in case that are of a domestic, civil, and/or criminal nature a timeline of user activity and timeline analysis can be critical. Who did what when on a computer or cell phone, and combined with other evidence to produce a sequence of user activity.
Now it is imperative to preserve the integrity of the evidence and prevent further manipulation to the data. A forensic image, will preserve the integrity of the evidence by preventing tampering, deleting or modifying of important evidence.
There are protocols that every court requires for evidence. Please know that viewing evidence will change time and dates that could result in the evidence being inadmissible in court. It is inadvisable for you or anyone other than a Digital Forensics Professional to view, save, copy or try to find evidence. Strict protocols and procedures must be followed in order to use the evidence in court. That’s why it is vital to hire a company like Computer Forensics Resources to perform the evidence collection and analysis.
Once the information is collected and analyzed you’ll receive a report of our findings so you can go over the information and evidence with your client or attorney and determine how to proceed.